Global Aviation Technologies
Since our founding in 2002 as an Engineering firm, Global Aviation Technologies has always taken special pride in our ability to provide the owners and operators of legacy aircraft real solutions.
Today, we continue to deliver cost effective solutions in Engineering, Manufacturing, Kitting, Aircraft Maintenance and System Integration services.
Global Aviation Technologies is committed to customer service and first time quality that is efficient, affordable and above all fair. We are able to respond quickly to the needs of our customer’s to ensure all requirements are met.
At Global Aviation Technologies, the customer comes first and you always fly away confident that your aircraft has received the best in total aircraft services available in the industry today!
Why Choose Global Aviation Technologies
- FAA Repair Station
- Factory Trained A&P Maintenance Technicians
- Onsite Support
- Avionics Upgrades, Structural Repairs
- Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance
- Extensive Database to locate hard to find parts
- Support AOG Requests
- FAA Certificated Repairmen
- Wire Harness Fabrication (Simple or Branched)
- Electrical Sub Assemblies
- Printed Circuit Boards (Thru-Hole or Surface Mount)
- Sheet Metal Assembly
- CNC Machining
- CAD Designs incl. 3D Modeling
- Latest Technologies used in Material Selection
- Eliminates Obsolescence
- All Designs FAA DER Approved
- In-house Capabilities both Mechanical & Electrical
- Certification processes either STC or PMA
Servicing a Vast Array of Aircraft
Twin Turbo Prop
King Air B200
King Air B300/350
Light Business Jet
Beechcraft Premier I/IA
Mid-Size Business Jet
Super Mid-Size Business Jets
Just had our 96 month inspection completed here at GAT. This place is great and really know the 4000. We were delivered on time with no squawks. Thank you Kelly and the team.
The panel has been installed on SUR and is quite an improvement. All reports from Flight Crews have been very positive.
Free Flight Systems
Get In Touch